Lex's Aircraft

by lexsus

Your attention is presented to the futuristic VTOL aircraft that are well suited to the style of the game. The mod includes aircraft: transport, light combat, heavy combat.

Content
11 months ago
Transportation Combat

b [Fixed-1.1.1] Top Speed modifier not working

1 year, 4 months ago

I recently changed the top speed of the light aircraft to 230, it was working for some time. Then all of a sudden it moves slow and the top speed is only 96 km/h

1 year, 4 months ago

I was able to reproduce this when using the Toggle spidertron driving hotkey provided by Spidertron Enhancements

Xorimuth β˜†
1 year, 4 months ago
(updated 1 year, 4 months ago)

Ah interesting, I didn't know until now that you were applying speed stickers at runtime! I see that you provide a handy remote interface so I could likely fix this in Spidertron Enhancements. However, you should really be listening to the script_raised_built event and adding your sticker then as well.

My recommendation is to add the line [defines.events.script_raised_built] = on_built_entity, in lib.events, and change the line local entity = event.created_entity to local entity = event.created_entity or event.entity (because script_raised_built provides entity instead of created_entity).

This way, you'll be picking up aircraft from any mod that creates one with surface.create_entity{..., raise_built = true}.

(Fixed version here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XdaYIN82rCFrY-_h07pFw2k_JgfFqgxv/view)

1 year, 3 months ago

thx so much. It's perfactly fixed!

Xorimuth β˜†
11 months ago

Fixed now in v1.1.1

New response