Landfill productivity

by marc40k

Cheaper landfill!! Adds Research to increase landfill productivity by 50%. De-nerfed cost of landfill is achieved at the third level (20 stone) First level is unlocked with blue science, and the last level with space science. The mod also adds infinite research using metallurgic science (from vulcanus).

Tweaks
a month ago
2.0 - 2.1
3.68K
Manufacturing

g Settings

a month ago

Hi again!

Basically, same request as for concrete productivity (https://mods.factorio.com/mod/concrete-productivity/discussion/6aa9782f62c844782c637ce7):
Could you maybe add a setting for making the productivity bonus configurable?

I know with level 3 it's just the same cost as it was before Space Age, but I think that change was made for a good reason (mainly Gleba). I still like to have the productivity research, but I also don't want to remove the challenge of making enough landfill completely ^^

Thanks a lot!

a month ago

Thanks for the suggestion.

You now have a setting that you can tweak to adjust the productivity percentage to your liking.

Unfortunately (as is the case with my current game), this new addition is only available for the 2.1 version of the game. I haven't found a clean way to update both versions without going insane. This means I can't play with my own mod. Very sad.

If this is an inconvinience to you I suggest you install it manually and edit the info.json file. The mod should be compatible with both versions anyway. Or so I've tested. Barely.

The concrete productivity will come later today. Probably.

a month ago

Awesome, thank you! :)

I haven't found a clean way to update both versions without going insane.

Yeaaah, I've noticed that with my own mods too. A lot of mods work with both versions without any code changes, it would be cool if it was possible to define multiple compatible versions. But I'm currently playing on 2.1 anyway, so it's not a problem for me. :)

New response