Concrete productivity

by marc40k

Cheaper concrete!! Adds Research to increase concrete productivity by 25%. First level is unlocked with blue science, and the last level with space science. The mod also adds infinite research.

Tweaks
a month ago
2.0 - 2.1
2.49K
Transportation Manufacturing

i Settings

a month ago

Hi!
Thanks for making this mod (as well as your other ones).

Could you please add a setting to make the productivity bonus configurable? I like having technologies for increasing the recipe productivity, but +25% is a bit too much for my taste, especially with the infinite research (which feels relatively cheap). Personally, I'd go with +10% (like the vanilla productivity research for steel etc.), but I think it makes sense to just add a setting for it.

I can also imagine that some people might want to disable the infinite research, so this could be another helpful setting, if you want to add that.

Thanks a lot! :)

a month ago

Update should be out!

a month ago

Awesome, thank you, again :D

There's a typo in the changelog though, it says "Date: 07. 07. 2026" which is the date of the previous version. ^^

New response