Lambent Nil

A Nullius extension that integrates phosphorus chemistry and extends the electronics production chain. Phosphorus is mined from phosphorite and used in electronics and biochemistry. This mod follows Nullius's style of richly interacting intermediates, byproducts, and alternative recipes.

Content
7 months ago
Mining Fluids Manufacturing

g Compatibility with RSO

1 year, 1 month ago
(updated 1 year, 1 month ago)

Thanks for putting together this mod! Eager to try it out.

When I start a new game, it appears that RSO needs a config for the new phosphorite resource in order to place it on the map. Do you have plans to add RSO compatibility or accept PRs for it?

Anachrony posted a reference Nullius config here: https://forums.factorio.com/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=98854

1 year, 1 month ago

I can take a look at it. Phosphorite is not distributed uniformly like the default ores are, and I'll want to figure out how to achieve the same result with RSO.

1 year, 26 days ago

I made request for compatibility fix between RSO and Lambent Nil and author of RSO yesterday released version of RSO with ignoring of phosphorite, so it now spawning.

1 year, 26 days ago

As Nikee said, phosphorite works with the new version of RSO. Since RSO distributes resources more sparsely than the base game, I have adjusted resource spawning so that phosphorite is a little bit sparser when RSO is enabled.

New response