King Jo's Warhammer 40K Predator Tank

Adds a Warhammer 40K Predator Annihilator Tank.

Content
1 year, 2 months ago
Transportation Combat

b Modifications

3 years ago

When shoving the big old beast in your inventory, all the modules within the vehicle disappear into oblivion. This happens to all the blessed machines of the Emperor you have graced this game with. Any fix for this?

3 years ago

It's the same with the vanilla car, tanks and e.g. Krastorio vehicles. It's not a bug specific to my mods. Although I will put it on my to-do-list, maybe I'll find a way (and the time) to accomplish something.

3 years ago

It is? Maybe a mod I'm using fixed it because I can casually shove a tank in my pocket with all modifications intact. I only use some of Bob's stuff and a couple quality of life ones.

3 years ago

I take that back, it is indeed just my mod. I'll have to see how Krastorio solves that or if I'm doing something straight up wrong.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Your vehicles do use personal modules, for some reason. At least with some of Bob's mods on. They work fine though, outside of evaporating when the vehicle is picked-up.

Edit: Only just realized vehicles don't get mods in the base game. This is what I get for being a mod addict.

3 years ago

I found the bug. The items were "item" and not "item-with-entity-data" which can save equipment grid information. An update is on its way. (which contains a lot more)

3 years ago

Cool shit. B)

This thread has been locked.