Krastorio 2 Greenhouse + Wood Pyrolysis


Cultivate wood and convert it to coal and oil through pyrolysis. Coal Liquefaction can be accessed early on, and Gleba crops can be cultivated in Space Age as well. The mod is highly configurable.

Content
37 minutes ago
2.0 - 2.1
5.26K
Fluids Manufacturing

b error loading mod [FIXED]

2 months ago

Failed to load mods: Error in assignID: item with name 'glass' does not exist.

At ROOT.recipe.k2gp-greenhouse-for-tree.ingredients[2].name

2 months ago
(updated 2 months ago)

I need a bit more information than this! I think it's a mod interaction issue. Do you have any mods that add glass to the game? What version are you using? Are you on Factorio 2.0 or the 2.1 experimental branch?

2 months ago

Factorio 2.1
And I have SE, aai industry add glass ig. Another SEK2 issue ig

2 months ago
(updated 2 months ago)

All right, I should be able to upload a fix later today. It would seem that AAI Industry changes the name of its own glass item ("glass") to that of Krastorio 2 ("kr-glass") when that mod is also installed, which leads to my mod not being able to find the item. I will create some better checks to avoid the crash and also improve the way that my mod chooses a glass item when several mods provide one.

2 months ago

Just uploaded v1.3.3 with a fix! I provided a modicum of integration for K2 while I was at it.

2 months ago

fixed thx!

2 months ago

Great!

New response