Content
a month ago
Manufacturing

g [Fixed] Incompatibility with Atlas_ATF

3 months ago

Error in assignID: item with name 'ATF-tesla-armor-quality-2' does not exist
Source: character (character).
Mod: Atlas_ATF (also known as ATFELPN)

I guess this error happens because of some animations added via "table.insert(data.raw.character.character.animations[3].armors,"ATF-tesla-armor");"
Path: Atlas_ATF_1.1.38/prototypes/items/armor/armor.lua

I already have the following subgroups/groups disabled:
groups: atf-firearms,atf-trading,Atlas_ATF
items: ATF-tesla-armor
subgroups: ATF-armor,ATF-turrets,Atlas_ATF

3 months ago

You always have new ways to break my mod πŸ˜…
It's probably related to how I handle armor qualities for the player animations. I forgot to check for no_quality in that section, so it references an armor that doesn't exist.
You actually probably should not have those items/groups/subgroups disabled.
Will be fixed for next version anyway.

3 months ago

I am playing plenty of modded factorio and so i come across lots of different mods with which i can play through the game πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚

Problem is this mod adds way too many items (weapons etc.) so the recipe count would go up to the moon. Thats why I tried removing quality from this mod entirely πŸ˜…

3 months ago

I actually reduced the number of recipes greatly in the last version, from ~49k to ~31k, but it's still a lot.

3 months ago
(updated 3 months ago)

While fixing the armor, this mod/configurations found 2 more issues, which will be fixed for the next version :)

The mod now works without any configuration changes, so feel free to remove the NQs.

3 months ago

Great work! :) Looks like I have to find another way to break the mod xD But first I have to launch a rocket with a legendary satellite ^^
How about making it compatible with Space Exploration πŸ˜‚ Just kidding

3 months ago

It's hardly compatible with ATF in terms of number of items... and now you want 9 tiers of quality modules? 🀣

I don't think I can get it lower than 31k recipes though... not in a generic way that is. It might be possible to reduce a bit where quality sums equal others, but I don't think that's worth the effort.

3 months ago

You could make it optional to have the recycler (and those recipes). Also there is a mod for 9 tiers of quality modules? I only have Advanced Modules installed and this mod does not include them.

Also if you want, you can add me on Steam or Discord. (Same name as here)

3 months ago

I'm in the Factorio discord :)

Space Exploration has 9 tiers of the other modules, so if you're doing SE, it just makes sense to have 9 tiers of QM as well, which will break super quickly.

I want to separate the recycler to its own mod, and add the output vector thing, so that makes sense.

New response