Janky quality (BETA)

Implements a janky version of Factorio Space Age quality

Content
a month ago
Manufacturing

i Recycler Recipes

4 months ago

Btw one question, do you create recipes for each individual recycled item? I have tested a mod called Schall uncraft and it looks like it doesn't pregenerate recipes at the start of the game, but therefore calculate it when needed.

For Performance Reasons, calculating the same item all over again makes no sense but maybe it would be possible to cache some of the last used recipes for the Recyclers to use. Therefore the Recipe limit would be a lot better.
I dont know how long it takes for the other mod to calculate the outputs but if its a very cheap calculation, why not give it a try. Or make a setting if it should be pregenerated or on-the-fly.

Unfortunately I have like no experience with lua yet. only C# and Java but there it should be possible. Maybe I could learn lua and collab with this mod.
(I also really would like to make a mod that adds the stacking items on belts but it would be kinda hard if i am just learning lua xD)

4 months ago

Schall Uncraft is a player initiated action, so it's an easy Lua script.

My recycler, and the recycler in 2.0 is a furnace with all recipes precalculated in the data stage, before the game starts.

In my mod, there's 16 variations per quality per item, because of different quality modules with different qualities.

New response