Content
a month ago
Manufacturing

i [Fixed] Other Mod Compatability

4 months ago

As far as I have tested, following mods should not include quality:
- Max Rate Calculator
- Ore Eraser
(Both mods only have an UI button which somehow get quality modifiers)

Something from the Logistics Train Network mod gets quality (called entity-name.logistic-train-stop-lamp-control) which it should not.

Also the modules from Advanced Modules do not get better when making the better qualities of them.

4 months ago

MRC and OE use selection tools. Do these appear somewhere other than when using cheat/editor and/or cause issues?
Same question for the LTN thing. Do they appear in weird places or cause issues?
If not, then it's just a minor issue to reduce prototype count. Let me know.

As for the advanced modules, the normal modules should get bonuses i.e. the normal speed/productivity/effectivity, at higher tiers. Let me know if they don't.
The "god", "pure-productivity", etc have different categories so it's not obvious which effect is the "primary" that should be boosted.
I can make it work by "boost the good, and ignore the bad" - that should work for this mod.

4 months ago

The Ore eraser one is a bug in that mod. They should have set the flag "only-in-cursor" for the eraser. I've added a filter for such items for MRC for next version.

The LTN stuff is buildings with health, so I don't want to filter them.

The module thing will be fixed for next version.

4 months ago

The MRC, OE and LTN Items only appear in creative chests. It would just lower the recipe count. So no visual appearence in a normal game.

Normal Modules work fine. its only the modded ones that did not work.

"The LTN stuff is buildings with health, so I don't want to filter them."
I dont think they are because they dont even have proper names. Probably some placeholder or indestructible items that get placed inside/near the normal LTN Stations but I am not sure. They also dont have an icon so yeah...

New response