Integrated Circuitry

by judos

Status bars, compact-combinators to hide your gigantic circuitry inside a 2x2 entity with has 12 io-ports, circuit-poles, optimized lamps for displays. (All UPS friendly)

Content
3 years ago
0.15 - 0.18
Circuit network

g 1.1

3 years ago

Update to 1.1 please? :)

3 years ago

i second that

3 years ago

If you're impatient, you can edit the info.json in the zip archive to bump to 1.1. AFAICT it works just fine for me, but I don't use every feature.

3 years ago

Crash in 1.1 if you manually bump json:

The mod Integrated Circuitry (0.18.1) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event integratedCircuitry::on_gui_opened (ID 84)
integratedCircuitry/control/status-panel.lua:196: bad argument #1 of 2 to 'newindex' (string expected, got number)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function '__newindex'
__integratedCircuitry
/control/status-panel.lua:196: in function 'updateGui'
integratedCircuitry/control/status-panel.lua:94: in function 'open'
integratedCircuitry/libs/control/gui.lua:124: in function <integratedCircuitry/libs/control/gui.lua:114>

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Crash in 1.1 if you manually bump json:

The mod Integrated Circuitry (0.18.1) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event integratedCircuitry::on_gui_opened (ID 84)
integratedCircuitry/control/status-panel.lua:196: bad argument #1 of 2 to 'newindex' (string expected, got number)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function '__newindex'
__integratedCircuitry
/control/status-panel.lua:196: in function 'updateGui'
integratedCircuitry/control/status-panel.lua:94: in function 'open'
integratedCircuitry/libs/control/gui.lua:124: in function <integratedCircuitry/libs/control/gui.lua:114>

I haven't personally run into this issue because I don't use the status panels. If I had then based on some other mods I've had to make similar changes to you need to change lines 196 and 197 in status-panel.lua from

tab["integratedCircuitry.min"].text = data.min or ""
tab["integratedCircuitry.max"].text = data.max or ""

to

tab["integratedCircuitry.min"].text = tostring(data.min) or ""
tab["integratedCircuitry.max"].text = tostring(data.max) or ""

I haven't tested this change (as I mentioned, I don't use the status panels myself currently) so let me know if it works or not for you. If it works I want to add the change to my copy. If it doesn't or you get a different error, I'm happy to help. (I'm no expert, but I seem to do ok with fixing the problems, at least temporarily.)

Update: I couldn't help myself...just made the change and there seems to be at least one other change you need to make as well in the same file on lines 130 and 131.

text = tonumber(text) or data[fieldName] or ""
if tostring(text) ~= tostring(textBefore) then

change to

text = text or tostring(data[fieldName]) or ""
if text ~= textBefore then

Alternately, you should theoretically get the same results by instead changing line 132 to be

tab["integratedCircuitry."..fieldName].text = tostring(text)

but the changes as I specified only change from a number to text once for the one variable that needs it instead of changing a bunch of other variables to numbers and then back to text.

3 years ago

If you crated that modifications - do own fork of this mod ;)

3 years ago

Please update to 1.1 dude )

3 years ago

Would very like a downloadable version of mod (fork) instead of manual changes.

2 years ago

Word up. Thanks for the fix.

2 years ago

The above fix works for me for most parts, but the colored 5 lamp panel doesn't seem to work. Haven't been able to find and fix whatever the problem is, might just be a mod conflict?

1 year, 11 months ago

Can someone fork it? Thanks.

New response