Integrated Circuitry

by judos

Status bars, compact-combinators to hide your gigantic circuitry inside a 2x2 entity with has 12 io-ports, circuit-poles, optimized lamps for displays. (All UPS friendly)

Content
4 years ago
0.15 - 0.18
Circuit network

i Not-Actually-Integrated Circuitry

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

This might seem minor but it's something I was hoping this mod would do that it actually does not and there's unfortunately no alternative either.

When we're talking about integrated circuitry, the main reason behind the integration is to enable easy mass production. There's little point in creating your own single-use integrated circuit you're going to only install in one device. Rather, when you want an integrated circuit you go online and you order a specific model that's been manufactured millions of times over.

What this mod currently allows you to do is hand-craft a single-use integrated circuit each time. When I'm done putting all the combinators inside and I want to copy the entire circuit and use it elsewhere I have to basically start from scratch. Yeah if I use a blueprint I will be shown the ghosts of the combinators, but then I have to actually craft each and every single one of them and manually insert them in the right places.

It would be great if instead of ghosts the mod would put actual combinators in the pocket dimension, or simulate the way they work(or at least make this an option).

2 years ago

then call it an FPCA - Field Programmable Combinator Array

New response