Inserter Throughput

Displays the throughput of the selected inserter (under ideal conditions). Now with a measuring tool for live testing.

Utilities
1 year, 3 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Logistics

g [QUESTION] Comparison question with another mod

8 days ago

I have seen that mod's code and so far its precision remains inferior w.r.t. the inserter itself, the expanded number of pickup/dropoff targets notwithstanding. My code is licensed as public domain. It's up to JanSharp whether to benefit from it.

If you feel like Inserter Throughput is imprecise, feel free to elaborate.

8 days ago

I recently did a production with modules for which I needed to feed sand at about 21 per second. I put in a Inserter, changed its input and output points and your mod indicated 26.67/sec. Watching this machine work I saw that there was not enough sand in the input, I turned on the throughput display from the Quick Adjustable Inserters mod and it showed that the Inserter had a throughput of ~17.094/s and when I put a second Inserter with the same setting the machine had enough sand in the input

7 days ago
(updated 7 days ago)

What mods? What inserter? What belt? What angle? What stack bonus? How do I reproduce this? An image would be great, too.

What does the measuring tool say about that inserter?

7 days ago

Space Exploration + Krastorio 2, Stack inserter, belt 90 item/sec, stack bonus +11

https://i.imgur.com/jt0Cq4N.png

7 days ago

Thank you, I will check it out.

New response