Incendiary Arsenal


Turn up the heat by adding incendiary ammunition to your arsenal, now brought to you by Solarium Frontier Industries! Fight back the local fauna! * Napalm fluid, for recipes and flamethrower turrets * Naplam and incendiary ammo upgrades * Fuel-air explosive rocket and artillery shell * New flame capsule, the Dominator * Fire-proof Mech armor and spicy railgun ammo

Content
10 days ago
2.0 - 2.1
811
Combat Armor Fluids

g I Love Lily's Incendiaries!

5 months ago

What are the updates here? Could you list some details?

5 months ago

You can see the details in the change log tab on this page.

5 months ago

Ok cool.
Did you keep the internal names so that it's directly interchangeable with Lily's?

Also, should Lily's be marked as incompatible?

5 months ago

A lot of the names have changed as part of the code refactoring. I considered marking as incompatible, but left it off for now. If there are reports later, I'll mark it then.

New response