Hard crafting

by judos

Modifies vanilla crafting and smelting to be much trickier, you will need better planning and more clever setup

Content
2 months ago
0.13 - 1.1

i Lovely mod!

6 years ago

First off; Kudos to you judos, this mod is amazing!
Although it is rather sadistic at the beginning without bots and the massive quantity output of orefields on belts.
But all in good time! :)

One Question/Suggestion i do have. I am sitting of megatons and megatons of (dried)dirt. Yes, i am aware of the landfill recipe. But there is only so much use of it.

Could you consider to integrate a recipe which either makes gravel or stone out of huge ammounts of (dried) dirt?

I've taken a look into the config/recipe files, but rather quickly retreated, as i am completely unfamiliar with this sort of coding/writing (in lack of better terms from my side)

Also also, i currently play on an old 0.14 map. So if there is any chance in getting such a recipe into the mod, could you tell if it's possible to adjust the 0.14 version in that regard?

4 years ago

Hi there,
Sorry I was not modding for some time, didn't find time.
In the current version there is a recipe to sift dirt and get gravel, sand and water. Either way you probably end up with some items you don't need. That's one of the funny ideas I actually wanted in the mod. Usually in factorio you need every single item. So I thought why not confront the player with some excess items and see how they deal with it. :)

New response