|Created:||3 years ago|
|Latest Version:||0.6.1 (1 year, 6 months ago)|
|Factorio version:||0.13 - 0.16|
HardCrafting is dedicated at making the resource processing more complex, which requires you to build more clever setups. This gives you however also the advantage of refining more plates out of the ores than before.
- Mining iron or copper gives you new different types of items such as iron-nuggets, gravel, dirt, copper-sludge and of course ore.
- New resource processing in 3 different tiers for iron and copper
- New resource: rich-copper, rich-iron which give additional boost in resources
- New technology for Crusher and Pulverizer processing machines required to get to the best processing of iron and copper
- New building: Big-processing-machine: 4x faster than crusher, but can you handle it's recipes?
- Incinerator burns away items any excess items which you don't need
- Dirt and gravel (did you ever create a parking spot for your car? You can do that now...)
- Use excess dirt as landfill
- Long fast inserter, Long filter inserter
- Cheaper trains, but wagon carry only half -> thereby you need more trains in total. Yeah!
- Several recipes give you scrap metal which can/should be recycled
- Adds oil-sand which can be pumped by using fracking-fluid. Gives 3x as much oil as normal oil patches.
Additions when used with other mods:
- Fluid barrel: Tier 3 copper processing can be done with barrels in the chemical plant (might help some players)
- Marathon: Supports Marathon mod by using variable recipes