Halo Scarab


The Deutoros-pattern Fortress Breaker (UNSC Type classification: Type-47B Deutoros, T-47B Ultra-Heavy Assault Platform), or Scarab, is a large, heavily armored, all-terrain, quadrupedal walker. Classified as a tier-four Excavator, the Deutoros-pattern Scarab was employed by the Covenant as a siegeworks ultra-heavy artillery assault platform. Originally for mining operations and deep excavations on widely varied terrain, the Deutoros-pattern Scarab has since been repurposed for combat.

Content
2 months ago
2.0 - 2.1
778
Transportation Combat

g HW2 Scarab?

a month ago

Any chance to get a version of the mod using the Banished Scarab from Halo Wars 2? Could even be a cool Mk 2 variant or something thanks to the additional Armor.

a month ago

This would be dependent on access to the 3D model of the HW2 scarab, as we'll as recreating some tooling in Godot. (This version i used Unreal engine to generate the specific sprite sheets, as I was very familiar with it at the time) but I have since switched to doing things in Godot and whilst the old project still exists I don't know if I can be bothered to resurrect the whole thing just for "Another Scarab" with more armour etc.

I would rather work on doing something more novel, rather than the same challenges already solved in this mod.

It goes without saying that this process takes a very long time to get looking right, not just the graphics, but the movement, and the weapons etc is a mod in of itself. If you're interested in making a HW2 scarab I may certainly at least be able to help on the graphics front.

a month ago

Fair enough on all counts. Unfortunately I will not be making it myself as I'm no programmer, and I hate AI too much to vibe-code it. Totally understandable, hopefully whatever you make next is well recieved!

New response