Gridtorio

Distributes the Gridtorio scenario by sOvr9000. You start in a single chunk with iron [item=iron-ore], coal [item=coal], stone [item=stone], and a market [entity=market]. You must sell some basic items for coins [item=coin], and then use those coins to expand to other chunks. Automate trading with markets, capture ruins of enemy bases, and discover how the world changes as you venture farther out.

Scenarios
a month ago
Environment

g Unlocking Dimensional Chunks

a month ago

In another thread was said that to unlock a dimensional chunk you would need to put 10k+ valued items (other than coins themselves) into any of the blue chests and then try to unlock it. How are the values for each item calculated in that case? By trades I have unlocked? By +-0% trades? (so as if I unlocked a trade for/from that item to coins). Is that the value? If so, are you sure it's 10k? Because I put in 10 times as much and still nothing.
Specifically, I have a -7.4% trade of 1x Utility Science -> 27 coin. Adjusting for the bad ratio it should be around 30 Coins for 1 UtilSci, and therefore 334 packs for 10k value. I've put in over 5k and still nothing.

a month ago

In another thread was said that to unlock a dimensional chunk you would need to put 10k+ valued items (other than coins themselves) into any of the blue chests and then try to unlock it. How are the values for each item calculated in that case? By trades I have unlocked? By +-0% trades? (so as if I unlocked a trade for/from that item to coins). Is that the value? If so, are you sure it's 10k? Because I put in 10 times as much and still nothing.
Specifically, I have a -7.4% trade of 1x Utility Science -> 27 coin. Adjusting for the bad ratio it should be around 30 Coins for 1 UtilSci, and therefore 334 packs for 10k value. I've put in over 5k and still nothing.

Make sure that the offer is done in one go. So you put in 334 yellow sci and then offer that in one shot, and that will certainly open a void chunk at the strongest difficulty (offer more value to make them easier). When items disappear into the void after a failed attempt, they do not count toward any cumulative unlock "goal". It has to be done in one go. If you're already trying this, then I'm not sure what could be going wrong. If that's the case, then what does the in-game chat say when you try to offer the 334+ yellow sci?

a month ago

Solved. I was missing unlocks. Thanks gridtorio discord!

New response