Ghost helper

Keep track of ghosts, find required items in storage nearby and quickly craft required items

Utilities
a month ago
Manufacturing Storage

g [solved] Lags in the game

2 months ago

Great mod! But the game starts to pull very hard. Sorry.

2 months ago

Hi! Thanks for your feedback.

Indeed I noticed that the performance was suboptimal when working on bigger bases. I made an update that greatly improves the performance, though at the cost of a slower update rate of the GUI. You can still tweak the performance a bit in the mod settings.

One thing that I'm still working on is the initial scan of available surfaces which still gives a small lag spike if you have numerous chunks generated.

2 months ago

Version 1.4.0 was just uploaded, which greatly improved the performance of the mod. Feel free to try it and if you run into any issues please let me know!

2 months ago

Thanks! I'll try it now.

2 months ago

Sorry, it's bad so far. There may be a conflict with other mods.

2 months ago

I'm sorry to hear that. Would you mind sharing your save with me so I can investigate and improve the performance of my mod further? If not that's also fine, please don't feel pressured.

You can post a link here or DM me on discord, whatever you prefer. WeTransfer or Dropbox are nice service to transfer save files.

2 months ago

Please leave your email address.

2 months ago
(updated 2 months ago)

You can mail it to <removed>

2 months ago

Sent. If you refine it, it will be the perfect mod! Good luck to you. My respect!

2 months ago

Awesome! This really helped big time and I was able to do another big improvement on the performance. New version is available for download.

I added a settings menu next to the main GUI where you can fine tune some important settings, especially with heavily modded saves it might be necessary to scale down the settings for this mod.

I would love to hear from you what your experiences are!

2 months ago

It's starting to work pretty well already! You did a great job. Good luck to you.

This thread has been locked.