Ghost Counter

Generate a list of all ghosts in your selection area or the blueprint in your cursor using the shortcut button or hotkey (default: Alt+G). Find out what you have in your inventory, and conveniently make one-time logistic requests for everything you need.

Utilities
1 year, 3 months ago
Logistic network Circuit network Blueprints

i Select requests

1 year, 2 months ago

Make it possible to choose to create a logistic request and/or craft. It is not convenient to make a request for a lot of one object and remove others, because you want to put them or make them later.
For example, there would just be a checkbox on the left. That would be very convenient and easy.

1 year, 2 months ago

I'm not sure I understand—what exactly are you trying to do that you can't already do with the existing button next to each item name?

1 year, 2 months ago
(updated 1 year, 2 months ago)

I mean, when you click request all or craft everything, it creates everything in the list. And if for example I need to build/request only one thing now, and I'll do the rest later or drones have already flown to do it, it creates some inconvenience. And I would be able to tick only what I want to request or do myself.

New response