Ghost Counter

Generate a list of all ghosts in your selection area or the blueprint in your cursor using the shortcut button or hotkey (default: Alt+G). Find out what you have in your inventory, and conveniently make one-time logistic requests for everything you need.

Utilities
1 year, 3 months ago
Logistic network Circuit network Blueprints

i [Resolved][1.2.0] Scan blueprints

1 year, 4 months ago

Idea: if Player has a blueprint in its hands, and presses shortcut to count ghosts β€” scan this blueprint as ghosts, and replace the blueprint in hands with "Scan ghosts" tool β€” so if it was done by mistake, then it can still select a new area on the surface to count ghosts

1 year, 3 months ago

That's a reasonable simplification. I'm undecided as to whether the blueprint should be replaced in a such a case though.

1 year, 3 months ago

Implemented in 1.2.1. I removed the second keyboard shortcut entirely.

1 year, 3 months ago

thanks

1 year, 3 months ago

Ok, i'm confused, how do you scan a blueprint now? I've got a blueprint in my hand and I press Alt-G but it just activates the ghost counter mouse but doesn't count the blueprint in my hand.

1 year, 3 months ago

Is it the blueprint from a game/profile library or from the player's inventory?

1 year, 3 months ago

from the game/profile. But also, if I copy a bunch of entities using CTRL-C and use the Alt-G combo, does the same thing.

1 year, 3 months ago

Are you on the latest version of Ghost Counter [1.2.1]?

1 year, 3 months ago
(updated 1 year, 3 months ago)

Are you on the latest version of Ghost Counter [1.2.1]?

Yes, from Jan 15

1 year, 3 months ago

And you're sure that's the version that's active? Check the mod manager inside Factorio to be sure.

The way it's activated for blueprints now is that if you're holding a blueprint in your cursor and activate Ghost counter, the GUI will open, using the contents of the blueprint and the blueprint will remain in your cursor. Both blueprints in your inventory and the blueprint library work.

1 year, 3 months ago

Yes, I'm sure. I see it enabled in the mod manager and its in the mods folder.

1 year, 3 months ago
(updated 1 year, 3 months ago)

In case anyone else runs into the problem I had, I had another mod called Wire Shortcuts that had the same keybind as this mod. It was preventing ghost counter from working with this keybind.

1 year, 3 months ago

lol

1 year, 3 months ago

In case anyone else runs into the problem I had, I had another mod called Wire Shortcuts that had the same keybind as this mod. It was preventing ghost counter from working with this keybind.

πŸ‘

New response