Ghost Counter

Generate a list of all ghosts in your selection area or the blueprint in your cursor using the shortcut button or hotkey (default: Alt+G). Find out what you have in your inventory, and conveniently make one-time logistic requests for everything you need.

Utilities
1 year, 3 months ago
Logistic network Circuit network Blueprints

i Ghost Indicator

1 year, 11 months ago

I recently update all my base from yellow to red belts, but some entities was outside my construction network and was hard to me to find all... I end up using this mod to find this missing upgrades, partially selecting parts of the map to see if it has any ghosts on then.
Wold be cool if this mod could put some flags / pins where the selected ghosts are!

Thanks.

1 year, 10 months ago

Are you just asking for a marker to be placed in the center of the selection you make using GC? I personally wouldn't use it, but I'm not opposed to making it an option.

1 year, 10 months ago

I was asking for a marker in all selected ghosts found in the selection. I was using this mod to find left over ghosts that I forgot (I selected the entire map)!
But I understand if this feature is outside the scope of this mod!

Thanks.

1 year, 10 months ago

Hmm, so it definitely wouldn't make sense to create a marker for each and every selected ghost, since that would spam the map with far too many markers in most cases. Identifying clusters of ghosts (to assign one map marker per cluster) would solve that problem but is itself not trivial to implement and will have a performance cost.

Consider it out-of-scope for now, but I'm thankful for the suggestion :)

New response