Overhaul
2 years ago
0.16 - 1.1

b help ??

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Hello
I'm sorry but I'm using google translator
I know that this mod does not work with others but in my opinion there is a problem with research probably no unlocking fast express transport belt, fast express underground belt fast express splintter

6 years ago

good morning, sorry for the late response
i tested it myself and got no errors or problems. how exactly did the problem happen to you?
note: you can not create them by hand, you need at least a blue assembling-machine, also some silver plates

6 years ago

Hello
I will check it at 0.16 factorio soon, it's possible that your mod was blocked by some other I will let you know
and before that I just did not see the recipe and I did not see that the possibility of building from research would be unlocked

6 years ago

Hello
probably the production of belts was blocked by another mod now I have only your mod and works, the only request please increase the efficiency of the best solar panels because it is only improved their life
Thank you and best regards

6 years ago

hello, it was my fault, a small bug prevented the higher tiers of solar cells to grow in performance. i changed it in 0.16.3

6 years ago

Hello
Asking for a suggestion
Can you change the best of your construction and transport works for robots driven by the fuel cell so that you do not have to load?
a lataly fast ??

6 years ago

hello again
i was thinking about this a short time. but it should not happen, and i can tell you why:
bots that do not use energy are a little bit overpowered, no question. it would be "the end" of the upgrade line, the very last tier. but where should the last tier be? i introduced tier5 a few days before. maybe there will come tier6 in a few weeks or months? :P
anyway, the higher tier bots are not just way faster, they also consume less energy

6 years ago

Hello
thanks for the answer or energy of them from roboport to roboportu because I have not tested them yet, I use another fashion for robots with drive
I will test yours and let you know how they work

New response