|Created:||1 year, 10 months ago|
|Latest Version:||0.1.5 (1 year, 1 month ago)|
|Factorio version:||0.15 - 0.16|
Possibly the least useful mod in existence, though I do realise that's quite a strong claim. It's up there, at least.
Adds a button to the top-left that when you click it, allows you to instantly create equipment items that attempt to apply their given color to whatever you insert them into.
The equipment modules are 1x1 size, and should fit in all equipment grids.
- Trains are essentially the only entity that supports this out of the box.
- It works on the player
- It works on cars/tanks/etc in the sense that they inherit their color from the player, but you can not apply a color directly to a car/tank unfortunately. You can insert the item, but it won't do anything.
A trains name and color is not saved when you pick it up and place it back down. But its equipment grid contents is. So equipping one of these in a train will restore the color again when you place it.
There's a new startup setting that allows you to define new arbitrary colors; icons are generated automatically, and there's no limit to the amount of colors you can add except the limits of the text box.
This is the default setting: #1abc9c,#2ecc71,#3498db,#9b59b6,#34495e,#f1c40f,#e67e22,#e74c3c,#ecf0f1,#95a5a6
You can see them in the screenshot above.
Using this with Just GO!, Shuttle Train Lite, and Automated Fuel & Ammo (and a mod that adds bigger vehicle grids) allows me to have one train permanently filtered in my quickbar slot that when I put it down on the tracks, I:
1. Automatically get transported into the train as a passenger, if placed within my characters reach (just go!)
2. Insert fuel, if I have it in my inventory (automated fuel & ammo)
3. Go to any station I want to (shuttle train lite)
4. Manually pick up the train when I arrive, and automagically reapply the color again next time I put the train down.
0.1.4: Create the UI when added to an existing game.
0.1.3: Fixed event handling for 0.15.10.
0.1.2: Fix stupid error.