Fire Department

by OwnlyMe

Adds new ways of fire-fighting but your factory can randomly start burning Ever wanted to be a fireman?

Content
4 years ago
0.17 - 0.18
Enemies

g proposed changes for this mod

5 years ago

Hello, i tried out your mod ( i find it very funny and also well done like the treefarm of yours)

This mod catched my eye as it could be used by bots, so i have any good use for my bot-production

• change the recipe for the water-canister to : barrel, green card, water ( it feels better, as only steel and the science-pot)
  • please have the water canister last a little longer :-) they are only a drop in a hell
  • as soon as included your mod my uranium mine catched fire, so i had no chance to brace myself, could it be made that the time- table is more stretched and the fire spread is more like a ramp ( firstly only some small things) so that a feel can be gotten ?
  • also as mentioned in the other discussiun a water-turret would be very fitting

So i think this mod will add some additional layers and will certainly make the factory look more busy every time

5 years ago
  1. whats a green card? barrel instead of steel might be an option, but i dont think i will change it again because most people will have set up an production chain already
  2. its not possible to make it last longer because every canister is an entity that's built.
  3. it only starts after research... hmm gonna think about it
  4. currently working on it, not sure if its even possible
5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Hello,

green card -> electronic-circuit (the trigger for the bots when using the canister)

Yes i reseached it and then panic-mode :-)
But it is more a problem if you include your mod in an mature map......
(but neverthless it would be nice to have a progression from small to big catastrophs, which would be the case if starting a new map)

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

the fire interval also depends on the amount of crafting machines on the map.
i might add a delay so it doesnt immediately break out after researching

5 years ago

Is it possible to make compatible with the aai programmable vehicles?
or similar?

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Even the turrets took me around 8 hours^^
I will try that mod again but if the pathing is still as awful as in 0.16 i probably won't bother

New response