|Created:||2 years ago|
|Latest Version:||0.2.5 (2 months ago)|
|Factorio version:||0.14 - 0.17|
Fed up with huge forests in your games? Want less trees? I did.
This mod is a bit redundant now, with the Trees option in the terrain settings, but it will remove a number of trees when a new map segment is generated based on a percentage.
The preview pictures show a default forest, a 70% culled forest and a 100% culled forest.
Also has an option for culling rocks, so it's not entirely useless.
Change the settings via the new Map Settings button when creating a new game.
- Updated for 0.17 but there are some trees and rocks not included yet.
- Fixed a bug that stopped the mod from removing a number of the new rocks in 0.16.
- Updated for 0.16. Seems to work fine.
- Now accepts decimal values for removal.
- Fixed a bug where the remove rocks option wouldn't remove the purple-desert rocks.
- Now comes with mod-settings support.