Factory Planner

This mod allows you to plan your production in advance, specifying the recipes and machines that make up each assembly line. It provides powerful features that are fast and intuitive to use, so you can focus on actually building your factory.

Utilities
4 months ago
0.17 - 1.1

i Allow selecting a default recipe when adding a product

1 year, 29 days ago

It would be convenient to be able to set a recipe as the default for a certain product, so you don't need to select it in the "Add recipe" window every time you add that product. Could also do something similar for consuming byproducts.

If this is added, may also want to add a new hotkey whento always open the "Add recipe" window, even if a default for that product is set.

This would be particularly nice to have with certain mods, which often add more advanced recipes for the same product, and you usually want to use the same one everywhere.

1 year, 28 days ago

This idea of having defaults for things in a more dynamic way is pretty sweet. This particular one I didn't consider before. I think it's kinda edge-case-y, as in it'll throw a lot of people off I feel like because they don't see the options every time. So the default action would have to be the recipe picker. Still, having a second shortcut to select the default would be neat. I'll write it down and see how it might work. Thanks.