Factory Efficiency Tracker

by RedRafe

Track and visualize uptime/downtime ratio of assembling machines in real time with colorized overlays.

Utilities
3 months ago
Manufacturing

i [Todo] Alternative tracking duration

8 months ago

I would like the option to set it to only track over the last x minutes so I would not have to reset it all the time to see how my current efficiency is after I expand my factory for the trillionth time.

8 months ago

I seconds this.
I would use it as a replacement for https://mods.factorio.com/mod/UtilizationMonitorBlargh if it's more UPS efficient

8 months ago

Changing it to only keep track of last ~5 mins would require a complete rewrite of the mod. I'm not excluding that I will refactor it at some point and try to fit the "only last X minutes", but I'm currently working on other mods so that will have to wait a little.

I've looked at Utilization Monitor by Blargh, it pretty much does something similar to what I do. Yes, it does some bulk update that may have your UPS drop from time to time, but overall it's pretty well written and the margin of optimization is quite minimal. I would probably have it written the same for 90% of the code, so I would definitely recommend that mod if what it does is closer to what are your needs.

7 months ago

I've looked at Utilization Monitor by Blargh, it pretty much does something similar to what I do. Yes, it does some bulk update that may have your UPS drop from time to time, but overall it's pretty well written and the margin of optimization is quite minimal. I would probably have it written the same for 90% of the code, so I would definitely recommend that mod if what it does is closer to what are your needs.

it completely destroys the UPS though ....

New response