Factorissimo 2 - notnotmelon fork 🍴

A fork of Factorissimo 2 focused on improving performance by implementing several 1.1 features. Can improve performance by 10X or higher. Also fixes several bugs from the original version.

Content
1 year, 3 months ago
Logistics

b [1.2.3] Recursion technologies can't be disabled when discovery tree is present

8 months ago
(updated 8 months ago)

When this mod, version 1.2.3, is used together with Discovery Tree 1.1 the options to hide recursion technologies have no effect, they become always available.

QRD's fork 1.2.3 has this issue too, must be because of disabling a recipe through a runtime option rather than on startup.

8 months ago

My mistake, I tested more and found out that Discovery Tree isn't related at all, I can reproduce the bug with only this mod enabled.

It's not that recursion technologies can't be disabled but rather than the map setting will only persist when set at game creation, if changed afterwards there's no effect in the tech tree.

This one and QRD fork have this same behavior.

The original Factorissimo doesn't exhibit this problem, changing the setting during runtime results in the expected change to the tech tree.

New response