Factorissimo 2 - notnotmelon fork 🍴

A fork of Factorissimo 2 focused on improving performance by implementing several 1.1 features. Can improve performance by 10X or higher. Also fixes several bugs from the original version.

Content
1 year, 4 months ago
Logistics

g [fixed] Error when using copy function

1 year, 10 months ago

Just updated and the game crashes when using the copy function (in this case on a line of 4 red belts), this wasnt in a warehouse but in the overworld.
I am using some other mods but nothing that should interfere.

Error log:
The mod Factorissimo 2 - notnotmelon fork (1.0.7) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event factorissimo-2-notnotmelon::on_player_setup_blueprint (ID 70)
factorissimo-2-notnotmelon/blueprint.lua:55: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
factorissimo-2-notnotmelon/blueprint.lua:55: in function <factorissimo-2-notnotmelon/blueprint.lua:47>

1 year, 10 months ago

Same error, but when trying to copy some stone furnaces or steel chests or burner assembly machines, or basically anything else I try to copy. Haven't even researched or used anything Factorissimo yet. Guess I'll roll back to 1.0.6 for now.

1 year, 10 months ago

This is fixed in the next update. Should be rolling out within the hour

1 year, 10 months ago

Fixed in 1.0.8

1 year, 10 months ago

I am currently on version 1.0.8 (also using other mods) and getting an error when trying to copy using CTRL-C. The error occurs when trying to copy tiles only, for example highlighting only concrete or stone bricks generates the error below. If an entity is included in the selection for example a substation the error does not occur.

The mod Factorissimo 2 - notnotmelon fork (1.0.8) caused a non-recoverable error.

Error while running event factorissimo-2-notnotmelon::on_player_setup_blueprint (ID 70)
factorissimo-2-notnotmelon/blueprint.lua:54: bad argument #1 of 2 to 'ipairs' (table expected, got nil)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'ipairs'
factorissimo-2-notnotmelon/blueprint.lua:54: in function <factorissimo-2-notnotmelon/blueprint.lua:47>

1 year, 10 months ago
(updated 1 year, 10 months ago)

Fixed for the next release
:)

1 year, 10 months ago

The mod Factorissimo 2 - notnotmelon fork (1.0.8) caused a non-recoverable error.

factorissimo-2-notnotmelon/blueprint.lua:54: bad argument #1 of 2 to 'ipairs' (table expected, got nil)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'ipairs'
factorissimo-2-notnotmelon/blueprint.lua:54: in function <factorissimo-2-notnotmelon/blueprint.lua:47>

the same error. when copying floortiles, buildings work fine . don't even understand why this mod would interact with that at all.

1 year, 10 months ago

you responded to that while i was writing the last post. guess i just wait.

1 year, 10 months ago

The new version is released, enjoy

New response