Factorio HD Age: Space Age - Base


This mod contains and integrates HD textures for basic entities (e.g. scrap and plants) of the Space Age DLC.

Tweaks
a month ago
2.0 - 2.1
21.1K
Armor Environment Mining

b Crash on Startup

a month ago

Failed to load mods: ...ctorio_hd_age_space_age_base__/prototypes/mech-armor.lua:1: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
...ctorio_hd_age_space_age_base__/prototypes/mech-armor.lua:1: in main chunk
[C]: in function 'require'
factorio_hd_age_space_age_base/data-final-fixes.lua:6: in main chunk

a month ago

Hi, could you please send me your log file or post its contents here.
Please try also loading the base game with just the "Factorio HD Age: Space Age - Base" mod. Does the error still occur then?

I strongly suspect that you're using a mod that alters the Mech Armor in some way, and that's why, which is causing collisions.

a month ago
(updated a month ago)

you wouldn't happen to know where i can find the full log ?

Im using a bunch of mods, the largest one is Krastorio2 with K2 spaced Out as well

a month ago

I thought i would have some fun trying to figure it out on my own, i removed the mech armor prototype and its reference in the data final and boom it loaded successfully.

a month ago
(updated a month ago)

Hi,
since you use a lot of mods, I definitely need the content of your log file to identify potential sources of conflict.

The current Factorio log file, factorio-current.log, is stored in your user data directory alongside your saves and mods.

File Names
Current log: factorio-current.log
Previous run log: factorio-previous.log

Operating System Paths

  • Windows: Press Win + R, type %appdata%\Factorio and press Enter.

  • macOS: Open Finder, press Cmd + Shift + G, and paste ~/Library/Application Support/factorio.

  • Linux: Navigate to ~/.factorio/ in your home directory

a month ago

Ah, so when I submitted my last post, your second message was just loaded.

Yes, deleting it will solve the problem for you right now. But you'll have to do that again every time I update my mod. That's why it's generally important for me to figure out which mods are causing conflicts so I can address them in the program code and fix compatibility issues for everyone.
That's why I'd appreciate it if you could still send me the contents of your log file.

a month ago

Hi, thanks for the log file.
So far, I haven't been able to reproduce the error.
Since you've already found a workaround for yourself, I'm going to put the troubleshooting on hold for now after three evenings of trying to find the problem, until I have more time or perhaps further clues from others in the discussions here.

New response