EVE Weaponry

by SPG

This Mod change the turrets, vehicle and weapons ammunition system.

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Combat

g Mod compatibility

4 years ago

Don't know if u have looked at Remnants weapons/ammo not sure if it is any good use tho. Is just that i use Remnant weapon mod with Bob's Angels

4 years ago

Compatibility with other mod will be done when I finish the core concept. But I never hear of this mod (Remnant weapon ), I'll check if I can do something with it.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Name of mod is Remmnant Arsenal, but the thing i thought u culd do somthing with wold be the ammo.

4 years ago

And compatibility to modular turrets ?
https://mods.factorio.com/mod/scattergun_turret

4 years ago

Maybe. I never try modular turrets. If I can easily create a patch for it, I'll do.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

did u find this mod ? https://mods.factorio.com/mod/RampantArsenal . As this was the one i talked about long time ago.

4 years ago

Yes, but I had no more time for the project.

4 years ago

oh sad to hear

4 years ago

Made a PR on the github to add compat for Modular Turrets. Thanks for this wonderful mod :)

4 years ago

Merging done, thanks dude :)

4 years ago

NP mate. Modular Turrets is one of my favorites. If you want, I can take a flip through the others on your to do list.

4 years ago

just want to ask if the is progress on bob's or the on i linked ?

4 years ago

@Sgamez I'll be looking at adding compat for those today for ya'll :)

4 years ago

TY

4 years ago

@AshenSwift it's fine to help me but please, don't make any commit on master branch (even on your fork). It's difficult to have 2 master branch even with 2 differents origin.

4 years ago

I'll delete my branch. Not too familiar with github. Sorry about that. Putting in PR for Rampant Arsenal in a minute though :)

4 years ago

Looks like I need a fork in order to PR, but I'll delete em once the PR is through.

4 years ago

Yes you need a fork. On your fork, you create a branch based on the latest version of master. You commit on this branch. After that you can make a PR. I'm not sure my explaination is very clear ... But it's not a big deal if you don't understand, make your PR like the last time.

4 years ago

I think I got it. Anyway, PR should be in.

4 years ago

Will do Bob's later tonight or something. Staring at Sublime Text too long. Need coffee.

4 years ago

Quick glance at Bob's warfare, should be really quick and easy...

4 years ago

ok

4 years ago

Hmmm. Thinking on Bob's some more, bob has a whole bunch of special ammo types already. Creates kind of a conflict of interest. I could add a setting to enable/disable the integration entirely, so users could choose if they wanted to use bob's ammos or the eve ammos, but it seems kinda ridiculous. And since I'm pretty sure both ammos and turrets can only have a single "category", I can't just make Bob's ammos work with both turrets and guns. This one might be more of a deep think than I thought.

4 years ago

setting would be nice. but do u

4 years ago

What does @SPG wanna do with it? It's his mod, I'm just helping cause I like the mod so much. :) Probably honestly creating more work for him. XD

4 years ago

Actually, I see Bob's Warfare as a competitor. I planned compatibility for Bob's other mods but if you guys want a compatibily with Bob's Warfare, there will be one.

4 years ago

sounds good

4 years ago

I wasn't sure what you meant by bob's compat, I thought you just meant using your ammo in his turrets. But I guess you meant recipe compat?

4 years ago

Yes, it isn't very clear in the compatibility list. I'll try to make a roadmap today or tomorrow to organize the different ideas.

PS: I'm sorry if you don't understand me very well. English isn't my native language.

4 years ago

Nah, your English speaking is fantastic. I have problems when trying to infer things, and almost always end up with the wrong answer. ^_^

New response