Extended Vanilla: Mining & Drills

This mod adds 5 brand new tiers of electric mining drills with their relative techs. The drills have enhanced stats that get better with each tier. They also have some useful base productions that stack with mining technologies. The mod is fully configurable: you can decide up to which tier you can unlock and setup multipliers for hps, mining speed, base production, emissions per minute and consumption via startup settings. Repices are modified by: Ev Refining, Bz Mods, and more.

Content
a month ago
1.0 - 1.1
Mining

g More ?

5 months ago

Any chance these series of mods are still in the works ? I saw the power armor ones and used them but just found out that the mining drills exist and you were planning to do more. Seems doubtful now but I'd love to see a continuation to this series

4 months ago
(updated 4 months ago)

Hi, sorry if I couldn't release anything new for a year, but I've been absent from the game, and watching and analysing what the dev team is planning to release.
Yeah it's true I was thinking about doing all those stuff, (and the schemes and plans are there, nothing is and will be wasted, I can't afford to restart everything from the begging otherwise this update will never come out) but I think the best thing now is to wait the update (that will add new ores and intermediates, other than planets, as I think you know), since developing everything to then change everything (and considering the time I can invest on this game rn xD) doesn't really make sense.
For now I'm returning here to enhance the already published mods, starting from EV refining, that needs some new fresh air and has tons of problems in ratios and recipes optimization.
_77Playmaker

4 months ago
(updated 4 months ago)

Ah now that you make me think about the other post you made some months ago - Let me say that a coal refinement chain could really be interesting.

New response