Entity Symmetry

by sparr

Places mirrored/rotated entities around a specified point. Configuration options in README.

Content
5 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Blueprints

g Update for 1.0?

3 years ago

Looks cool but don't really wanna spend time with something that breaks my game later.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

7 months ago, factorio 1.0 was released
6 months ago this mod was updated to 0.18, which probably should be usable for 1.0 too
but 6 weeks ago, factorio 1.1 was released, which requires at least a new version number on all mods
thus another update for this mod would be nice ...

@quinoje : this mod adds a new special combinator that causes tiles to be placed symmetrically. to place tiles symmetrically, you place this combinator and set its parameters, then place those tiles, and probably will soon remove that combinator again anyway when no longer needed. after the tiles are placed, they are part of the map just like every tile that you place manually and the map should not be broken if you remove this mod (or when it is outdated). you will only lose this one combinator and no longer can place tiles automatically in some symmetry.
that's why i only notice that this mod is missing (not updated yet) when i try to create a few new blueprints for railcrossings or similar, sometimes several/many months after i have used it the last time in another older version of factorio ...

New response