Early Drones Logistics

by Racimir

A factory without belts, drills or pipes. Flying drones mine your patches and carry goods and fluids straight over the terrain, paid for in fuel and later in electricity. Replaces belts, drills and most inserters; roboports keep doing what they always did.

Content
a month ago
2.0 - 2.1
713
Logistics Mining Logistic network

g 2.1 ? version

a month ago

can make a 2.1 version?

a month ago

Not yet, and deliberately so — I'll add 2.1 support once 2.1 goes stable.

It isn't a version bump: 2.1 removes LuaFluidBox entirely and moves all fluid interaction onto LuaEntity, and it changes the container prototype's picture to Sprite4Way. Every building in this mod is a container and the whole fluid layer reads through LuaFluidBox, so it needs a real port and real testing.

I'd rather not chase an experimental API that can shift under me and end up doing the same work twice. Once 2.1 is stable I'll port it properly and publish it as a separate download alongside the 2.0 one, so both versions keep working.

1.0.0 is out now for 2.0, with tier 3, fluid hauling, and a fix for the equipment-grid crash.

a month ago

Not yet, and deliberately so — I'll add 2.1 support once 2.1 goes stable.

It isn't a version bump: 2.1 removes LuaFluidBox entirely and moves all fluid interaction onto LuaEntity, and it changes the container prototype's picture to Sprite4Way. Every building in this mod is a container and the whole fluid layer reads through LuaFluidBox, so it needs a real port and real testing.

I'd rather not chase an experimental API that can shift under me and end up doing the same work twice. Once 2.1 is stable I'll port it properly and publish it as a separate download alongside the 2.0 one, so both versions keep working.

1.0.0 is out now for 2.0, with tier 3, fluid hauling, and a fix for the equipment-grid crash.

...wait wasnt 2.1 already stable??? AARENT WE ON 2.1 ALREADY??? Also heck that sucks. Good luck ya ze.

a month ago

2.1 build is up — version 2.2.0, same page. If you're on the experimental branch your mod manager should offer it; anyone still on 2.0 stays on the 1.x line. Saves carry over either way.

New response