Distant Misfires

by DataCpt

Dynamically replaces boring auto-aim bullets with skilfully inaccurate projectiles. Extends the max range of misfires alongside a magazine size increase. Let the biters experience true bullet hell. All configurable.

Content
6 days ago
Combat Enemies

g Error loading mod

15 days ago

Hello! the idea appear to be cool. I am loading your mod with my heavy modded angel bobs with lots of biters modpack.

But I got an error right of the bat.

Failed to load mods: distant-misfires/data-final-fixes.lua:25: attempt to perform arithmetic on field'direction_deviation (a nil value)
stack traceback:

distant-misfires/data-final-fixes.lua:25 in function 'cannon_ammo'
distant-misfires/data-final-fixes.lua:60 in main chunk

Mods to be disabled

distant misfires (0.10.0)

15 days ago

Will look into that, thanks!

13 days ago

I was getting the same error and I have found the conflict!
AAI: Programmable Vehicles mod

10 days ago

Fixed and credited thanks! Let me know if it's still giving you issues.

9 days ago

Yay!!! Thank you, it appear to be working. The game loaded with all my ton of mods, and the title background show the turrets firing in the new way! Starting a new game hehe.

6 days ago

Awesome! I just released a new version that changed some of the internals so please do let met know if it broke anything! Still very much experimenting and I don't have a large modpack (or method) to consistently test it all with.

a day ago

One thing I noticed is that with your mod. The guns are a bit less efficient. They spent alot more munitions to kill the same biters. It is way harder to defend the factory. But it is fun. And the towers firing is very satisfying to watch.

New response