Diplomacy

Adds advanced diplomacy system, diplomatic requests, needful commands, auto-diplomacy, customizable protection from theft of electricity, custom balance settings, building prohibition radius near enemy and integration with chat mod, etc etc. Has compatibility with any PvP scenario. High performance with the system. >33 translations

Tweaks
1 year, 4 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Enemies

i Empty groups/Appropriation of buildings

2 years ago

Whether it is possible to enter a group in which there are no people, for example, after leaving it. And in the map editor, make buildings in advance and assign them a group, and in the game enter this empty group.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Wow, I'm confused. Are you sure you wrote it for this mod? I assume, by "group" you meant "force" (team), but I don't understand the last sentence. It seems like you struggle to change force in the interface of the map editor.

2 years ago

Oh sorry for my english =))How do you join a group without a single person in it?There was a case when I left the group and the buildings became hostile, but I could not return to the group {{{(>_<)}}}

2 years ago

There are other mods for interactions with forces. (you can use PvP scenario instead)

I have https://mods.factorio.com/mod/BTeams but it's not fully ready.

2 years ago

very good mod ( ̄︶ ̄)↗ 

New response