Diplomacy

Adds advanced diplomacy system, diplomatic requests, needful commands, auto-diplomacy, customizable protection from theft of electricity, custom balance settings, building prohibition radius near enemy and integration with chat mod, etc etc. Has compatibility with any PvP scenario. High performance with the system. >33 translations

Tweaks
1 year, 3 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Enemies

b [Fixed] "Allow players mine objects from allied factions" crashed the game

3 years ago

Hi thanks for fixing the other bug so quickly.
But we found another problem that crashes our server immediately.
We have set the config "Allow players mine objects from allied factions" to hack. When one player tried to remove an object from another allied faction. it instantly crashed.

Error while running event diplomacy::on_player_mined_entity (ID 65)
diplomacy/diplomacy/control.lua:121: attempt to index global 'cmd' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
diplomacy/diplomacy/control.lua:121: in function 'func'
event-listener/branch-3/v0-9-2/control.lua:54: in function <event-listener/branch-3/v0-9-2/control.lua:52>
1376.162 Error ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:90: MultiplayerManager failed: "The mod Diplomacy (2.8.3) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event diplomacy::on_player_mined_entity (ID 65)
diplomacy/diplomacy/control.lua:121: attempt to index global 'cmd' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
diplomacy/diplomacy/control.lua:121: in function 'func'
event-listener/branch-3/v0-9-2/control.lua:54: in function <event-listener/branch-3/v0-9-2/control.lua:52>"

Thanks for fixing :)

3 years ago

Fixed, thank you for the response!

3 years ago

And one more update today...

3 years ago

Thanks for the quick fix. But now ingame the diplomacy button is gone?

Now it's like this: if a player removes something, the alliance is set to neutral and the second removes set it to enemy.
Even though "auto-diplomacy" is disabled in the config. :(

3 years ago

Thanks for the quick fix. But now ingame the diplomacy button is gone?

Wait, whaaa...

Even though "auto-diplomacy" is disabled in the config. :(

I'll check more thoroughly

3 years ago

Maybe something is "tricky" in a setting description.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Maybe something is "tricky" in a setting description.

Ah, YEAH.

Now it's like this: if a player removes something, the alliance is set to neutral and the second removes set it to enemy.

So if "Allow players mine objects from allied factions" is on then you can just mine and other settings also other settings work same (it's not a hack) but if it is off then you cannot to mine them because it's impossible, you can't select some objects due to the setting.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

to hack

â €

:(

So, seems, I need to add 3rd option or another global setting for forces to mine object without any issues.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

But now ingame the diplomacy button is gone?

I don't understand what just happend yet so just type "/change-stance" in the chat and everything will be "fixed".

3 years ago

Ok Thanks. with that command "/change-stance" is the button back. :D

New response