Diplomacy

Adds advanced diplomacy system, diplomatic requests, needful commands, auto-diplomacy, customizable protection from theft of electricity, custom balance settings, building prohibition radius near enemy and integration with chat mod, etc etc. Has compatibility with any PvP scenario. High performance with the system. >33 translations

Tweaks
1 year, 3 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Enemies

b [FIXED] Button not available for preexisting pvp scenarios?

4 years ago

Pretty much the title, i was hoping i could fix a fuckup when i first started a map with my friends, where instead of assigning everyone the same team number, i made us enemies to one another, when we wanted something like a coop experience instead. Can we do something about this other than starting over?

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Yep, probably I'll fix it fastly. The button will be available but maybe will be other bugs sometimes.

4 years ago

Updated. It's working fine.

4 years ago

Thanks a lot for the update. I noticed that if i open the map in the map editor, then save a copy of it and play said copy, i would get the button again.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

The map editor has nonstandard behavior so strange things can happen .-. and mod developers often always don't test there.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

If you talking about recreating the button then it's normal.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I wanted to point it out as somewhat of a fix for my initial issue, by changing the map from normal to editor and finally back to normal, it would cause the menu to reappear. I'm waiting for my friends to come online to further test if it's working as intended. Great mod btw, should already be in vanilla!

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Great mod btw, should already be in vanilla!

The diplomacy from vanilla but improved and created many other scripts to the diplomacy. (vanilla diplomacy was deleted in Factorio 0.17)

by changing the map from normal to editor and finally back to normal, it would cause the menu to reappear.

Yeah, it's okay for the top-left interfaces

4 years ago

I'm trying to get the button to appear into my already started PVP world but I can't figure it out help plz.

4 years ago

Ranger squad shipped on September 1st, please, wait for a report.

I'll check the button again, but I'm a little busy.

4 years ago

I found that bug and we can use "/check-stance" till a patch.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Fixed. The button will be appear now.

4 years ago

When I try to change the world to map editor it now gives this error

Error while running event diplomacy::on_configuration_changed
diplomacy/diplomacy/control.lua:478: attempt to index field 'diplomacy' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
diplomacy/diplomacy/control.lua:478: in function '_event'
event-listener/branch-2/v0-8-3.lua:140: in function <event-listener/branch-2/v0-8-3.lua:138>

4 years ago

nvm its working

4 years ago

When I try to change the world to map editor it now gives this error
Error while running event diplomacy::on_configuration_changed
diplomacy/diplomacy/control.lua:478: attempt to index field 'diplomacy' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
diplomacy/diplomacy/control.lua:478: in function '_event'
event-listener/branch-2/v0-8-3.lua:140: in function <event-listener/branch-2/v0-8-3.lua:138>

Fixed but still there's strange behaviour.

4 years ago

Definitely fixed the button now

New response