Deadlock's Stacking Beltboxes & Compact Loaders

Adds minimalist 1x1 loaders and stacking beltboxes for 5x belt compression for ores, plates and some intermediate products

Content
2 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Logistics

b infinite resource duplication if auto unstacking is enabled

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

How to reproduce: hold one stack of stacked stuff in your hand (with no other stacked items of the same type in your bag), use Z to drop it on top of yourself while also holding F to instantly pick it up. As a result, the newly picked up stack goes into the cursor slot, while the unstacking script gives you the unpacked stuff while failing to remove the stack from your inventory (since the only stack is in your hand).

Potential fixes: either prevent the auto unstacking script from working if the only stack of the stacked item is in your cursor slot, or allow it to remove items from it if there are no in your pocket.

4 years ago

Any news on this issue?

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I recommend removing auto-unstacking - there are so many loopholes and glitches with it because API support for inventory transfers is so spotty and there are so many quirky cases. Every additional problem it creates just demands more checks, more patches, less UPS. Every extra line of code to handle it just means more bugs to fix. Keep it simple.

4 years ago

If auto unstacking gets removed then having extra recipes that allow 1 unstack if batch stacking is enabled is a must.
Every time I get stuck with 1-3 stacked items in my backpack...

New response