Deadlock's Stacking Beltboxes & Compact Loaders

Adds minimalist 1x1 loaders and stacking beltboxes for 5x belt compression for ores, plates and some intermediate products

Content
2 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Logistics

b Mod leaves icons in invalid state and cleans up later, but it's breaking other mods the require valid icon states

4 years ago

Mod leaves icons in invalid state and cleans up later, but it's breaking other mods the require valid icon states.

One such mod it is breaking is WSF, see it's bug thread here:
https://mods.factorio.com/mod/WhistleStopFactories/discussion/5cd8bb5152a588000da85f45

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I'm not sure which mod the issue is stemming from, but I was able to reduce it down to a base set of mods that causes the error, and actually as I removed some mods, I was able to even remove my mod (whistle stop) and still get the error. So here is the smallest list of mods I found that cause the error:

base
aai-industry
boblibrary
bobplate
Deadlock-AAII-bridge
deadlock-beltboxes-loaders
deadlock-integrations
DeadlockCrating
rso-mod

And here is the error:

Failed to load mods: The given sprite rectangle (left_top=0x0, right_bottom=64x64) is outside the actual sprite size (left_top=0x0, right_bottom=32x32).
Sprite name: __bobplates__/graphics/icons/glass.png.
If this is being used as an icon you may need to define the icon_size property.: __bobplates__/graphics/icons/glass.png

Mods to be disabled:
• aai-industry
• bobplates
• Deadlock-AAII-bridge

It probably stems from whichever mod first decides that glass is a 64 size icon instead of what it really is, just a 32 size icon. Somewhere this becomes a thing:

icon = "__bobplates__/graphics/icons/glass.png",
icon_size = 64,
scale = 0.35
},
4 years ago

Looks like this is caused by the Deadlock-AAII-bridge mod, specifically only when DeadlockCrating is loaded. It's sending an icon size of 64 to crating when some of the underlying icons are actually 32 px.

4 years ago

Will be fixed tonight. Problem was that Bob plates overwrote AAII glass with it's own 32 size icon, which my mod wasn't accounting for.

New response