Dark Matter Replicators .18+

This mod adds replicators, machines which can produce items using nothing but electricity. Lower tiers of replicators are the most energy efficient and can essentially transform depleted, empty land into a resource. Higher tier replicators can simplify production lines or otherwise act as a convenience. Tier 1 replicators can replace depleted mining drills, allowing your expansion to be for growth rather than necessity.

Content
9 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Manufacturing

i Please update ore generation

3 years ago

Hi,
I have been working on the angelsinfiniteores mod (and it will have support for your ore in the next release).
I have noticed that your ore-generation scripts are based on the 0.15 version of the vanilla system and would like to ask if you can update that to the new system.
If you need some help doing that, please let me know, you can find me as Dr pez on the Discord (I'm on the factorio/omnimatter and bobs/angels groups).
The thing that we would love, is with the new system, you can actually overlay the infinite ore in the "rich" middle section of a patch instead of having the infinite ore separated from the regular one.
I'm glad this mod is still around, it has had a cult following for a while.

3 years ago

Thanks for bringing this up. There was the other weird bit where further out, tenemut could just flood the environment... somehow. I didn't intend to be the caretaker for this mod but it is what it is :p . I'll take a look myself and may ask on the Discord if I run into any issues.

3 years ago

I finally did that thing (sorry it took so long). It places like uranium and has some SE compatibility. Please report if I need to do anything else (if it works for what you need, that would be good to know, too)

New response