Dark Matter Replicators .18+

This mod adds replicators, machines which can produce items using nothing but electricity. Lower tiers of replicators are the most energy efficient and can essentially transform depleted, empty land into a resource. Higher tier replicators can simplify production lines or otherwise act as a convenience. Tier 1 replicators can replace depleted mining drills, allowing your expansion to be for growth rather than necessity.

Content
3 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b [Fixed]Issue with Bob and Angel(Possibly also Py)

3 years ago

Possibly a multi-part bug, first of all, "gprefix.." is missing from certain parts of the bob.lua and angel.lua replication files. After adding it myself, the game then errors on line 143 of process-actual-creation.lua, part of the script for getting a tech's icon.
Modlist:
zk-lib 0.6.3
AfraidOfTheDark 1.1.1
auto-research 5.2.1
BigBags 1.0.34
bobenemies 1.1.1
bobinserters 1.1.0
boblibrary 1.1.2
Bottleneck 0.11.7
bullet-trails 0.6.1
combat-mechanics-overhaul 0.6.11
Crafting_Speed_Research 0.2.2
creative-mod 1.7.1
Darkstar_utilities 0.19.3
DiscoScience 1.1.1
factorio-reach 2.6.1
FNEI 0.4.0
helmod 0.12.0
inbuilt_lighting 20.1.11
qol_research 3.3.0
RenaiTransportation 0.6.9
SchallMachineScaling 1.1.0
Waterfill_v17 1.1.0
bobequipment 1.1.2
bobores 1.1.0
bobtech 1.1.2
MoreScience 0.2.13
pycoalprocessing 1.8.8
UltraFastMagnecticInserterExtra 0.1.6
underground-pipe-pack 1.1.0
upgrade-planner-next 2.2.1
bobplates 1.1.2
pyfusionenergy 1.6.6
ScienceCostTweakerM 1.1.1
bobassembly 1.1.2
bobelectronics 1.1.2
bobgreenhouse 1.1.0
boblogistics 1.1.2
bobmining 1.1.1
bobpower 1.1.1
bobrevamp 1.1.2
bobwarfare 1.1.2
MoreScience-ScienceCostTweakerExtension 0.2.8
pyhightech 1.6.10
pyindustry 1.5.2
angelsrefining 0.11.19
bobmodules 1.1.2
bobvehicleequipment 1.1.2
pyrawores 2.2.2
angelspetrochem 0.9.17
dark-matter-replicators-18 1.1.0
pypetroleumhandling 2.0.1
SpaceMod 1.1.0
angelsaddons-storage 0.0.4
angelssmelting 0.6.14
pyalienlife 1.9.13
angelsbioprocessing 0.7.17
CompressedFluids 0.1.23
PyCoalTBaA 1.0.0

3 years ago

Thanks, I'll have to go over the extra replications for other mods... I went over the icons already, so I'm not sure why those would be error'ing

3 years ago

By looking at the logs, after enabling some of the serpent log statements, it seems to be getting stuck on setting a tech icon for water replication.
The serpent log, and the error:
64.115 Script @dark-matter-replicators-18/prototypes/repltable/process-actual-creation.lua:143: serpent of tech icons: {
{
icon = "base/graphics/icons/fluid/water.png",
icon_size = 64
},
{
icon = "dark-matter-replicators-18/graphics/icons/borders/repl-ore.png",
icon_size = 32
}
}
64.116 Error ModManager.cpp:1555: Failed to load mod "dark-matter-replicators-18": ...rs-18__/prototypes/repltable/process-actual-creation.lua:144: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
...rs-18__/prototypes/repltable/process-actual-creation.lua:144: in main chunk
[C]: in function 'require'
dark-matter-replicators-18/data-updates.lua:49: in main chunk
I don't know if one of the other mods does something weird that would cause this or not.

3 years ago

Thanks for looking. I'll see if I can actually do something here :/

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

If you can post a save, I could really use it. Download all those mods by hand will be a mess. Edit: with DMR18 disabled aught to be enough. I can enable it after syncing all the others.

3 years ago

Here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/biq871dqdxi2t06/DMRBugReport.zip?dl=0
You can ignore the "Extra Replications for Dark Matter Replicators" mod, it's something I made to add replications to Darkstar Utilities but never released.
You may also have to edit PyCoalTBaA's info.json to get it to load on 1.1.x
I play with HR graphics enabled as well.

3 years ago

Try the 1.1.1 version

3 years ago

Works great, though at some point you broke your changelog for in-game viewing:
"Failed to parse changelog for mod Dark Matter Replicators .18+: invalid changelog file, error on line 19, line does not start with exactly ' - ' or exactly ' '."
Why the game is so precise while the website is not I don't know.

3 years ago

Thanks for letting me know :/ . I'll mark this thread as fixed.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

@ chipgeekjr
Sorry to bother you...
I wanted to try your modlist... (what I could find). How can I make science packs!?! Pylife and Angel's Bioprocessing mess up the petri dish prototypes, and I can't even make automation science packs?! I was going to message you on the forums but couldn't find you.

3 years ago

Okay, some quick prefixing of Angel's Bioprocessing's petri dishes seems to have fixed it.

3 years ago

It happens semi-frequently, I'll try to load a ton of mods, and after getting the game to load at all if there's inter-mod crashes, there'll be some tech or recipe that's broken or inaccessible because mods overwrote each other, so I have to tweak the list slightly to make it playable. That list was supposed to have Angel's Exploration and Angel's Industry, but it caused a prerequisite loop in the tech tree. ( I have since also removed Science Cost Tweaker, More Science and
More Science - Science Cost Tweaker Extension, because of more recipe issues)

3 years ago

@ Airat9000 Make a new discussion on it.

This thread has been locked.