Dark Matter Replicators .18+

This mod adds replicators, machines which can produce items using nothing but electricity. Lower tiers of replicators are the most energy efficient and can essentially transform depleted, empty land into a resource. Higher tier replicators can simplify production lines or otherwise act as a convenience. Tier 1 replicators can replace depleted mining drills, allowing your expansion to be for growth rather than necessity.

Content
4 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b Error loading mod

3 years ago

ANy idea on how to fix this
https://imgur.com/a/fJ39Qqo

3 years ago

Still have the same problem though

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Same error here.
I'm not coder but a nil check stopped the error from appearing so at least i could play, works for now.

in process-actual-creation.lua at line 140 find

if tech_icon[1].icon_size then
                    tech_icon[repl_data[#repl_data].icons].scale = tech_icon[1].icon_size / 32
                else
                    tech_icon[repl_data[#repl_data].icons].scale = 1
                end

and replace it with

if tech_icon[1].icon_size and tech_icon[repl_data[#repl_data].icons] then
                if tech_icon[1].icon_size then
                    tech_icon[repl_data[#repl_data].icons].scale = tech_icon[1].icon_size / 32
                else
                    tech_icon[repl_data[#repl_data].icons].scale = 1
                end
            end
3 years ago

ty guys. Not sure why I didn't see this sooner

3 years ago

Wtf is a 'nil check'? Also, that line doesn't match in process-actual-creation.lua. I can't find anything like that, yet i'm having the same problem.

3 years ago

Found out the in game mod portal has the wrong version, i got the one from the google drive post in the other thread, and it had the matching lines. Made the changes and still no joy. Oh well.

3 years ago

After reading the thread meantioned by Allaya I downloaded the file posted by Honktown there. That gave me the error mentioned by Sleeeper, so I changed the file he described with the replacement he mentioned. I think the reason dogamusprime couldn't get his working is the code doesn't format correctly (my experience in general) so I formatted it like it needed to be and voila! The game will launch. Still can't load my save though, and I couldn't get the migrations folder working (I'm no coder) so I just deleted it, and now my save will load (though it complained saying not to do that). To that effect, I uploaded my zip after doing all this so anyone can download it below, or you can just repeat my steps mentioned above. Oh, and if your starting a new save you don't need to delete the migrations folder of course. Thanks to everyone mentioned above, I just threw it all together.

https://mega.nz/file/i2wAASBC#8RaiYk2rDdJI1EJ8g0aKdtQwtGITrzp3x_6VO2ot6D0

3 years ago

That worked absolutely perfectly!! It even worked on my old save! Thank you!

3 years ago

I plan to have an un-migrate file, as stupid as that sounds. I was going to migrate the names to something more "this-mod" specific, but it was more trouble than it'd be worth.

3 years ago

Updated, see what happens pls

1 year, 11 months ago

Hi, I have a problem when uploading the mods and the error is | Error Modmanager.CPP: 1588: impossible to load the "dark-made-replicalors-18" mod. -Costs.lua: 87: Attept to concatenate local 'Ingredient_name' (A Nil Value)
Stack Traceback:
...- replicators-18 /prototypes/replicable/process-costs.lua: 87: in Main Chunk
[C]: in Function 'Require'
__Dark-Matter-Replicalors-18
/Data-Updates.lua: 45: in Main Chunk |

1 year, 11 months ago
(updated 1 year, 11 months ago)

Hi, I have a problem when uploading the mods and the error is | Error Modmanager.CPP: 1588: impossible to load the "dark-made-replicalors-18" mod. -Costs.lua: 87: Attept to concatenate local 'Ingredient_name' (A Nil Value)
Stack Traceback:
...- replicators-18 /prototypes/replicable/process-costs.lua: 87: in Main Chunk
[C]: in Function 'Require'
__Dark-Matter-Replicalors-18
/Data-Updates.lua: 45: in Main Chunk |

I can take a look, but I'm going to lock this thread and make a new discussion for this. This one is nearly two years old.

This thread has been locked.