Dark Matter Replicators .18+

This mod adds replicators, machines which can produce items using nothing but electricity. Lower tiers of replicators are the most energy efficient and can essentially transform depleted, empty land into a resource. Higher tier replicators can simplify production lines or otherwise act as a convenience. Tier 1 replicators can replace depleted mining drills, allowing your expansion to be for growth rather than necessity.

Content
3 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Manufacturing

i Is there a way to migrate from orginal DMR to this one

3 years ago

As stated above i have a very old save and iwant to play with it but the catch is original one is outdated. So is there a way to migrate from orginal DMR to this one

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I might just... upload "my" previous version. I had not considered migrations, and there is quite a bit of migrating to do. Once I do that, I would expect updating to work fine. By the way, this version only has some bug-fixes, there's nothing new (so far)

P.s. actually, I think you can specify which version in game, or at least on this download page. A problem I just remembered is now, people who have new saves can't go back without another migration :P

3 years ago

https://mods.factorio.com/mod/dark-matter-replicators i had this mod with latest update when i quit the game but now its dead i want to migrate from it to yours and you are saying it is possible right ?

3 years ago

In that case I'd expect it to work fine, you just have to use a previous version. The prototypes should all be the same names. It's the latest version I made a mistake and saves will be incompatible until I finish a migration. (there's a lot to migrate)

This thread has been locked.