Dark Matter Replicators .18+

This mod adds replicators, machines which can produce items using nothing but electricity. Lower tiers of replicators are the most energy efficient and can essentially transform depleted, empty land into a resource. Higher tier replicators can simplify production lines or otherwise act as a convenience. Tier 1 replicators can replace depleted mining drills, allowing your expansion to be for growth rather than necessity.

Content
3 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Manufacturing

g How to make this less overpowered?

3 years ago

The energy requirements are a good early game balancer to make the replicators an exclusive way to generate stuff but after mid game they often become overwhelmingly OP, 20 hours in and I can produce 500 science packs per minute!
I saw the options in the mod settings area but they seem kind of difficult to understand so what do you think I should change to make the replicators more viable?

3 years ago

The most obvious change would be to reduce the module slots to 0. The main overpowered-ness of them comes from the reduction in power (highest tier is -80%). You can also increase their size flatly, or increase their size per-tier. I think there are settings to change time/energy-cost of recipes, so you can also make the replications cost more energy and return less product/time.

3 years ago

I see, no efficiency modules means 80% more energy required, it helps to slow down the replicators overuse.

This thread has been locked.