dangOreus

by Mylon

The flOre is lava. Dig yOre way out through this divOrese and dangOreus field! Will you Coke on the limited space and submit to the cOreruption Ore will you transfOrem it into an majestic Orechestra? Also known as "Dangerous" or "Danger Ores".

Scenarios
11 months ago
0.15 - 1.1
Environment Mining

g Request

14 days ago
(updated 14 days ago)

Could you add a remote interface that enables another mod to set the exception list?

I'm the dev for Brave New Oarc, and currently hosting two "Maroons" servers with DangOreus. In one mode of BNO you do not have a body and can only expand via roboports. Not being able to place a roboport makes the game locked into one area. I've expanded the main base area to enable an adequate, area for building, but unless I add ALOT of water, there is no way players can leave that area. We also spawn anywhere from 80 to 600 chunks outside of 0,0. Even with richness set to 17% using easy exception list, one electric drill might have over a million ore to remove before it can place anything. The coal ratio is way high. But we can deal with all this. I would add furnaces and roboports to the exception list.

Also you max distance for no resources is 400 or 500 tiles, We're about 6,400 to 20,000 tiles away from 0,0, so that limit is very unfortunate for Oarc mods. I've modified BNO to offer a shorter max distance from 0,0 to under 2000 tiles away.

My mod exagerates everything in DangOreus. Lag is worst when someone spawns and their base is generated. I can profile this and upload the high usage areas.

Thanks,
JustGoFly

If you are too busy, I can add this interface, enabling any mod to define

New response