dangOreus

by Mylon

The flOre is lava. Dig yOre way out through this divOrese and dangOreus field! Will you Coke on the limited space and submit to the cOreruption Ore will you transfOrem it into an majestic Orechestra? Also known as "Dangerous" or "Danger Ores".

Scenarios
11 months ago
0.15 - 1.1
Environment Mining

g Dangoreus causes lag spike every second

5 months ago

So I have no idea why this issue is happening, but every single second, on the dot, this mod causes a framerate spike. Are there any fixes or workarounds to this?

https://imgur.com/a/i5GXwiH

It stays at that 35 (ish) ms update time no matter how long I wait, so it's not just a map generation thing.

5 months ago

I have the same thing, with only this mod enabled, default settings, default map, hics ever second. no idea what's causing it.
Can run 50+ mods with Py without issues, but just this mods lags every second, time usage says "Map generator" but it shouldn't after the initial generation so not sure whats happening

a month ago
(updated a month ago)

I have the same issue.

If you check the ore patch from the map view, you can see it recalculate ore count of the patch around the same time as the stutter. I think this might be related to whatever is causing the issue.

2 hours ago

i don't notice it every second, but i notice it often enough. It was not like this in previous versions of factorio, so something probably changed in a later update of factorio which causes this. Really would like a fix because it makes the mod nearly intolerable.

New response