dangOreus

by Mylon

The flOre is lava. Dig yOre way out through this divOrese and dangOreus field! Will you Coke on the limited space and submit to the cOreruption Ore will you transfOrem it into an majestic Orechestra? Also known as "Dangerous" or "Danger Ores".

Scenarios
11 months ago
0.15 - 1.1
Environment Mining

g can't break boxes to get rid of ore but there's still a "breaking boxes with extra steps"

8 months ago

so the whole point is you're stuck with the resources and have to use them somehow

but, since the ore surface destroys buildings, you can just fill your inventory with buildings, then click and drag across the ore. It's not quite as versatile as shooting boxes since early buildings are only good at wasting iron and stone, and to waste copper you'd have to use combinators or solar panels or something.

If that were to get fixed somehow (put destroyed building back in inventory I guess), I'd come up with something that uses biters. Place my defenses back so that several rows of buildings get wrecked before the turrets take out the attack. That seems like it could be an acceptable strategy rather than cheese though.

Not trying to be a poor sport, just pointing out that the challenge of this mod doesn't seem well enforced by the game's rules.

8 months ago

You're right.

New response