dangOreus

by Mylon

The flOre is lava. Dig yOre way out through this divOrese and dangOreus field! Will you Coke on the limited space and submit to the cOreruption Ore will you transfOrem it into an majestic Orechestra? Also known as "Dangerous" or "Danger Ores".

Scenarios
11 months ago
0.15 - 1.1
Environment Mining

g Custom Whitelist Entries/Warptorio 2

3 years ago

Would it be possible to add the option for the user to be able to add there own entries to the whitelist from in game?
If not then do you have any advice on how to edit the mod to manually add entities to the whitelist? I did find the section that manages what is ignored when safe mode is enabled but I don't really know exactly what I'm doing when it comes to adding more entries.
This is mostly stemming from my desire to be able to have the teleporter gate and the harvester platforms from Warptorio 2 be placeable on the ore...

3 years ago

I'm not the biggest fan of mod settings and I prefer to keep the list small. However I do support the idea of making it easy to do deeper tweaks. Modding of mods, so to speak.

At the top of the control.lua you will see two lists of exceptions. Add entities by name or type to that list and they'll be included in the list of exceptions for each mode respectively.

3 years ago

awesome and shockingly fast, thank you thank you!

3 years ago

Before I go throwing a bug report at pyro is there perhaps any issue with how I have add the mobile teleporter gate? The harvest platforms seem to place down just fine but I get an error when I try to place down said teleporter.
Error pop up https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/231518135231053825/773929127295844352/unknown.png
Mobile Teleporter Gate's tooltip with debug tooltips enabled: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/284326290759221248/773985647371223059/unknown.png
The edits I have in the script tacked onto the non easy mode list:
["warptorio-teleporter-gate-0"] = true,
["warptorio-harvestpad-west-1"] = true,
["warptorio-harvestpad-west-2"] = true,
["warptorio-harvestpad-west-3"] = true,
["warptorio-harvestpad-west-4"] = true,
["warptorio-harvestpad-west-5"] = true,
["warptorio-harvestpad-east-1"] = true,
["warptorio-harvestpad-east-2"] = true,
["warptorio-harvestpad-east-3"] = true,
["warptorio-harvestpad-east-4"] = true,
["warptorio-harvestpad-east-5"] = true

3 years ago

Looks like something is getting blown up. Hard to say what's happening exactly as the error is on Warptorio's side.

New response