dangOreus

by Mylon

The flOre is lava. Dig yOre way out through this divOrese and dangOreus field! Will you Coke on the limited space and submit to the cOreruption Ore will you transfOrem it into an majestic Orechestra? Also known as "Dangerous" or "Danger Ores".

Scenarios
11 months ago
0.15 - 1.1
Environment Mining

g Py Big Rock Mines Compatibility

4 years ago

I'm looking into combining this mod with Pyanodons.

Pyanodons Raw Ores has big single patch rocks that produce solid ores - I found a similar post here with Krastorios imersite and menerite.
With the current version it spawns those rocks all over the place like the base resources.

Any tips how I could get this working? Would it work if I just manipulate the generic for-loops and put in the resources I want and make the big rocks spawn like oil?

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

4 years ago

dangOreus treats solid resources and fluid resources differently. These resources don't actually have to produce fluids and Krastorio shows this. Generally it tries not to mess with fluid resources because, as you could imagine, spawning an infinite field of oil patches that can't be mind out would be odd.

I supposed I could re-write the logic to work with any finite resources, but then I'd also have to consider the size of these resources as patches aren't necessarily 1x1. It'd be a lot of work!

4 years ago

Thanks for your quick reply - I'm not sure if I understood everything correctly, but I guess I will try.
FYI one of the Py mods has a finite oil option as well.
When I tried it somewhere half a year ago it was working decently, but then I think some change broke it.

New response